WELCOME OCTOBER 2012

The first "Our Daily Chronicles" ran out of space! So, we have begun Chapter Two. If you want to pop back and catch up on what has been happening up till now, just go to
http://fiddychronicles-caroline.blogspot.co.nz

Thursday 2 May 2013

CURTAIN VALANCE -> TWO PIECE SKIRT

At some stage along the way, I bought this curtain valance (in my favourite recycled clothing shop where everything is $2).
Yesterday was a cold old day, so into the caravan I went (temporary sewing room!) and made a few things.

The valance as it was.......




I first made a simple merino underskirt.

Then attached a bottom row of valance all around.

To give me variety, I did not attach the top row to the skirt, but cut it to my waist size, then added  velcro, and it can be wrapped around the waist at will.

Mike took these photos for me!



It's not what you would call a slimming style (!!) but it is a bit flirty and fun.

It was cheap, anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment