WELCOME OCTOBER 2012

The first "Our Daily Chronicles" ran out of space! So, we have begun Chapter Two. If you want to pop back and catch up on what has been happening up till now, just go to
http://fiddychronicles-caroline.blogspot.co.nz

Thursday 28 March 2013

LAST OF THE SUMMER PRODUCE

I've been pretty ill for almost 2 weeks. 
On my first day out of bed, I went for a stroll in the bright sunshine to see most of the black boy peaches on the ground. I picked them all up and thought I'd get the rest the next day.
But the next day there was nothing to be seen!
The birds had finished them off!


There's the tree...



Peaches!

Going to have to find out about those spotty leaves????








Fired up for winter!!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi not gd to hear you've been sick hope you're feeling better! Looks like you're busy with all your produce:-)MX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful peaches and tomatoes!!

    ReplyDelete